A live discussion designed to share best practice, tools and resources to support educators with understanding barriers the learners may be facing, and how they can support them effectively to raise their performance.
Learning outcomes will include:
– understand the potential barriers learners face which affect their performance and overall success
– confidently support learners through identified barriers
– identify learning barriers in a virtual and hybrid learning environment
– understand wider influencers outside the learning environment
– explore practical methods to adapting style, empowering confident conversations, skills development and behaviours to drive performance.
Speakers from organisations including: North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College, Association of Colleges, NHS and The Big House. Learn more about our speakers.