Motor Vehicle technicians play a crucial part in modern life, repairing and maintaining a variety of motor vehicles including cars, motorbikes and lorries.
The competition has been designed to reflect the practical, hands on skills of working in the motor vehicle industry. The Inclusive Motor Vehicle competition is designed to allow learners to demonstrate their understanding of conducting an inspection on a vehicle. Learners will use their practical and organisational skills to carry out a service check & record the faults found. The competition will assess an individual’s attention to detail, ability to work independently or as part of a team and their interpersonal skills& technical skills.
- This is an individual competition
- The competition is for the learners working towards Level 1.
- Competitors must be 16 years of age or over.
- A maximum of 2 competitors per organisation may enter
How can you take part
- Register to enter this competition from 2 March to 2 April 2020
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2020.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results of the National Qualifiers and finalists will be notified by July 2020.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2020 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
Where you can take part
|New College Durham||Durham||North East||14/05/2020|
|New College Lanarkshire||Motherwell||Scotland||28/05/2020|
In order to help candidates to prepare for the competition cycle, please contact Pami Johal; Pami.firstname.lastname@example.org.