The WorldSkills board have approved the following to be recognised for a WorldSkills Certificate of Merit to recognise their contribution towards our work.
- David Gallagher, CEO at NCFE
- Susan James Relly, Director SKOPE at Oxford University
- Sharon Blyfield, Head of Early Careers at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Prof Mehmet Karamanoglu, Head of Design Engineering and Mathematics Department at Middlesex University
- Paul Fitzpatrick, Senior Manager in Organisation Development at Toyota Manufacturing UK
- Kevin Large, UK Training Manager for IT Network Systems Administration
- Calum Knott, UK Training Manager for Mechatronics
- Sean Owens, UK Training Manager for Cooking
- Karl Bartlett, Squad UK Team Leader for WorldSkills Kazan and Nutrition Coach for Squad UK
- Steve Jinks, UK Training Manager for Jewellery
- Steven Williams, UK Training Manager for Electronics and Skills Coach for Centre of Excellence
- Christian Notley, UK Training Manager for Cabinet Making and Skills Coach for Centre of Excellence
Congratulations to everyone who has received the merit and we look forward to continuing to work with them to keep the focus on developing high-quality skills for young people of all backgrounds, teachers and employers to help the economy recover and grow.