Our Annual Review for 2019-2020 shows that over the last year we helped to inspire and develop excellence in 205,000 young people, more than ever before.
Our key achievements over the last year include:
• We engaged with 205,000 young people, more than ever before to support their career and skills pathways.
• We retained our strong standing in the WorldSkills competition, ranking 12th on the world stage against 60 nations.
• We launched powerful new innovations through our Productivity Lab and carried out new research into international skills excellence.
• We developed the exciting Centre of Excellence pilot to mainstream excellence in further education across UK.
• We expanded and strengthened our partnerships and networks to, together, help young people achieve higher skills standards, including working with over 90% of FE colleges.
• We reached greater audiences through our communications to promote career options and excellence in technical skills with a media circulation of 150 million.
• 77% of young people we engaged with had increased levels of inspiration, supporting their career decisions.
• 95% of competitors developed their technical skills, maintaining high rates of positive feedback.
• We further diversified and grew our income by £7 million.