Restaurant Service competition focus on all the essential requirements for embarking on a career working within the hospitality industry. This is designed to showcase the skills and knowledge SEND learners have of using this software.
Please note registration is now closed for 2020
This competition tests competitors’ Skills and knowledge of creating a suitable table layout for 2 people.
Competitors will be required to set a ‘table for 2 people’, for 3 course meal to fit a specific theme. (theme will be given once registered)
Competitors will have 30 minutes to complete this task:
- Wipe/clean table.
- Place and polish cutlery (using a cloth).
- Each setting to include a water glass. (wine glass optional)
- Each setting to include a napkin (paper napkins will be provided).
- Setting to include decoration to fit theme.
- This is an individual competition
- A maximum of up to 6 registrations per organisation may enter this organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies (these can be found in the useful Information section below) and have achieved or working towards Entry Level 3(England and Wales), Level 2 ( Northern Ireland), Access 3 (Scotland) and must not have passed the next level within 6 months of the competition. This competition is designed for SEND learners who have statement of learning difficulty/disability
Colin Galley: Colin.Galley@newdur.ac.uk
In addition to liaising with the Competition Organising Partner if you need to contact WorldSkills UK please do email - email@example.com