Inclusive Skills: Hairdressing
Hairdressers treat and care for clients’ hair. They give personalised consultations on every visit to ensure that they can deliver professional advice on the best way that their hair may enhance a client’s appearance whilst suiting their individual personality.
This inclusive skills competition will go straight to a UK Final at WorldSkills UK LIVE.
- Competitors must be 16 years of age or over
- Competitors must be must be working towards a Level 1 qualification
- This is an individual Competition
- Two Competitors per organisation can enter
Steps to taking part in this skills Competition
- Email to express your interest
- Competitors will be invited to participate in the Competition at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
Further information coming soon.