A Beauty Therapist (intermediate) is skilled in the most popular salon treatments offered including waxing, manicure/pedicure, eye treatments, facials and makeup.
The competition focuses on the role and tasks of a Beauty Therapist. This includes carrying out a range of therapy services which reflect both current and traditional beauty therapy treatments including facial treatments, make-up, manicure, pedicure, lash and brow treatments, health and safety and customer service.
Ideally you are looking to demonstrate your skills to the highest level with a view to advance your skills and progress your career further as a Beauty Therapist Practitioner (advanced).
- This is an individual competition
- There is no limit to the number of entries per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies below and are enrolled in a programme of study working towards Beauty Therapy Level 2 in the last 12 months
How you can take part
- Register to enter this competition from 2 March to 2 April 2020.
- Registered Applicants will be invited to submit a photographic entry for an initial assessment in the Passive stage early Spring
- Shortlisted Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/ Summer 2020
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the National Qualifier results and finalists will be notified by July 2020.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2020 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE.
Where you can take part
|Forth Valley College||Glasgow||Scotland||12/06/2020|
|Trafford College Group, Altringham Campus||Manchester||North West||18/06/2020|
|Barnsley College||Barnsley||Yorkshire and Humberside||TBC|
Rona Griffiths firstname.lastname@example.org
Other competitions that may be of interest
Coleg Cambria is the competition organising partner for the Beauty Therapist competition.