This competition provides a platform for aspiring engineers to hone their skills and knowledge in line with industry standards and legislation, get hands on with the latest products and technology and develop their passion for the industry.
The WorldSkills UK SkillFRIDGE competition is an exciting opportunity for RACHP students and apprentices to push their technical skills and professional knowledge to the limit.
- This is an individual competition
- There is no limit to the number of entries per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies (these can be found in the Tools section below)
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019, further details will be released in the New Year
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results between July and August and finalists will be notified by September 2019
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live
- Download the core competencies and the pre-competition activity pack from the Tools section to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation.
Competition Organising Partner
Datateam Business Media is the Competition Organising Partner for the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning competition.Find out more