Professions in Industrial Robotics include automation based technicians, maintenance engineers or installation engineers. They install, test, programme or maintain robotic installations, reduce cycle times and the elimination of waste movement
Please note registration is now closed for 2020
The competition has been designed to accommodate a range of participants with little to no knowledge of robotic systems, to robotics engineers. Stretch and challenge tasks have been incorporated to maximise a range of skills necessary to operate in a range of robotic engineering environments. Participants will be expected to complete 3 task’s; offline programming, pick & place and assembly and installation activities
- This is a team activity (teams of two).
- A maximum of two teams per organisation.
- Competitors must have access to I.T. equipment capable of running FANUC Robo guide.
- Must be available for the final stage of the competition at the AMTC in Coventry in June 2020.
- Be within a year of completion, If you hold a full level 3 apprenticeship qualification in engineering.
Please note, we've postponed qualifiers taking place from April-June due to Coronavirus and are planning for these to take place later in the year. For more information please read our FAQs.
For further information about this competition please contact Adrian Bland; Adrian.Bland@the-mtc.org