Cyber Security is the practise of protecting systems, networks and programs from digital attacks. This competition is intended for those competitors who have an interest in Cyber Security with experience of some of the following disciplines: programming, server or networking.
The competition is based on a capture the flag theme, which enables students to progress through each task to gain points.
- This is an individual competition.
- A maximum of 6 entries per organisation
- Competitors should currently be in education, training, employment, or who are enrolled in a programme of study or have completed the equivalent to a level 4 qualification
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019.
- Competitors are requested to submit an entry for initial assessment, further information coming soon.
- Shortlisted competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
- Pre-competition activity pack will be available soon.