Be recognised as a leader in skills development for your industry.
WorldSkills UK is accepting applications from organisations wishing to form partnerships that support the development of technical and professional skills through competitions, aligning with the government’s industrial strategy and addressing skills gaps across the country. The aims of WorldSkills UK are to:
- Help young people make informed choices about their career directions
- Champion young people’s success in their career paths
- Accelerate young people’s personal and professional development through world-class training on resilience, mind-set and productivity.
Organisations partnering with us will have access to a range benefits and opportunities:
- Shaping standards in apprenticeships, addressing skills gaps and shortages.
- Challenging stereotypes and break down barriers
- Utilise Apprenticeship Levy funding
- Building your profile among thousands of young people and educators, and attract talented employees.