Health and Social Care Practitioners work with a wide range of populations in a variety of settings who are facing ill health or medical conditions.
The Inclusive Skills competitions have been created to showcase the skills of students of learning difficulties and build links between further education colleges (specialist and mainstream), work-based learning providers and employers across the country.
This WorldSkills UK competition showcases the values, behaviours and attitudes required to work in health and social care and what it means to provide quality care.
The competition is practical and are open to people currently studying Health and Social Care who have learning difficulties/ disabilities.
- This is an individual competition
- Competitors must be familiar with the basics of health and social care (for further information please look at the ‘Useful Resources’ section below)
- This competition is only open to people with learning difficulties/ disabilities.
How you can take part
- Register to enter this competition from 2 March to 2 April
- Competitors are requested to submit an entry for initial assessment, details will be sent to you after registration.
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2020
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results of the national qualifiers and finalists will be notified by September 2020
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2020 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
Where you can take part
|New College Durham||Durham||North East||14/05/2020|
|North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College||Nuneaton||West Midlands||15/05/2020|
For more information about this competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org