Web Designers use coding and software applications to design, construct and implement websites, using both creative and technical skills.
- Competitors must be in education, training or employment and working towards a Level 4 qualification
- Up to 3 competitors are permitted to enter this competition per location/campus, and up to 9 in total per organisation.
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019
- Competitors are requested to submit an entry for initial assessment, further information will be sent once you register
- Shortlisted competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
- Further information will be available soon
Competition organising partner
Highbury College, Portsmouth is the competition organising partner for the Web Design competition.Find out more