The Media competition focuses on the essential skills needed for developing within the media industry.
The Inclusive Skills competitions have been created to showcase the skills of students of learning difficulties and build links between further education colleges (specialist and mainstream), work-based learning providers and employers across the country.
The competitions has been designed to focus on all the essential skills needed within the Digital Media industry. Overall, competitors undertake varying creative roles associated with producing a media production and are required to work towards industry standards.
The competition is largely practical and are open to people working up to Level 1 and are designed so that there is a clear line of sight to appropriate jobs, impacting on economic growth and personal success
- This is a team competition (team to comprise of a maximum of 4 members)
- There is a maximum number of 2 teams per organisation when registering.
- The competition is for the learners working towards Level 1.
- Competitors must be 16 years of age or over.
How you can take part
- Register to enter this competition
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2020.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by July 2020.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2020 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
Where you can take part
|New College Durham||Durham||North East||14/05/2020|
In order to help candidates to prepare for the competition cycle, please contact Pami Johal; Pami.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifically, request for the core competencies list and pre-activity pack.