Graphic designers have the skills to design and handle images and text across a wide range of commercial contexts from print to digital and UX design, posters to motion graphics and animation.
This competition assesses the skills and abilities of competitors entering the field of Graphic Design
- This is an individual competition.
- A maximum of 10 entries per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competences (these can be found in the Tools section below) and must be working towards or recently completed in the last 12 months a Level 3 qualification
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019.
- Competitors are requested to submit an entry for initial assessment, further information coming soon.
- Shortlisted competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
- Download the competition overview, core competencies and pre-competition activity pack from the Tools section to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation.
Competition organising partner
Carshalton College is the competition organising partner for the Graphic Design competition.Find out more