Horticulturalists and Soft Landscapers are trained to maintain gardens and be involved in designing and planting containers and borders.
The Inclusive Skills competitions have been created to showcase the skills of students of learning difficulties and build links between further education colleges (specialist and mainstream), work-based learning providers and employers across the country.
Please note registration is now closed for 2020
This competition has been designed to reflect the standards and skills that are required to be a skilled/semi-skilled landscaper in today’s horticultural industry. Competitors will be required to complete various elements of soft landscape. This will include bed preparation, design and planting of a raised border.
- This is an individual Competition.
- Each organisation can enter up to 7 competitors.
- To be eligible to enter WorldSkills UK Competitions, participants must be at least 16 years of age on 1st September 2019
- Participants must be either employed in the UK, studying towards a relevant UK qualification or working towards an apprenticeship in a relevant trade in the UK
- Participants must have specific learning and support needs to enter this competition
- Participants may be asked to provide accreditation and/or RARPA based evidence of participants’ level and specific learning and support needs.
Phil Tremayne; firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to liaising with the Competition Organising Partner if you need to contact WorldSkills UK please do email - email@example.com