Electronic Security Engineers Design, Install, Commission, Handover, Maintain and Repair life safety systems including fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV systems and Access Control.
A fire and security engineer will work with a range of technology to make users feel safe in their homes, business and when in public spaces
Please note registration is now closed for 2020
This competition has been designed to reflect the role of an Electronic Security Engineer and the standards that are expected within this industry. The competition is delivered by Skills for Security, who on behalf of the industry are responsible for the success and sustainability of the Electronic Security Systems Skills Competition. The competition aims are to;
- raise the standard of training throughout the United Kingdom
- attract new people into the industry and reduce the skills shortage
- shine a positive light on the industry
- deliver a competition that the industry is proud to support
- This is an individual Competition
- There are no upper age limits for those wishing to compete in this competition
- Competitors must be enrolled on an apprenticeship or completed within 1 year
- Competitors must have core competencies found in apprenticeship standard – Health and Safety, level 2 maths and English.
David Scott; firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to liaising with the Competition Organising Partner if you need to contact WorldSkills UK please do email - email@example.com