Run a Have a Go experience
Inspire thousands of young people by offering a bite size taster of skills.
Have a Go experiences allow people to try their hand at a skill, trade or occupation from aircraft marshalling to bricklaying.
Who can run a Have a Go?
You can run a Have a Go experience if you are an education and training provider, school, college, sponsor, employer or industry body.
If you’re interested in running a Have a Go experience at The Skills Show, contact us on 020 3740 8231 or 020 3740 8234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunities available.
Why run a Have a Go?
- Be part of the most popular feature at The Skills Show.
- Engage with thousands of young people and their influencers including parents and teachers.
- Inspire a new generation through exciting, interactive activities.
- Demonstrate your commitment to education and skills.
- Change skills perceptions – Have a Go activities help our young visitors improve their understanding of vocational education.
Benefits to you
Help create memorable experiences for thousands of young people!
- Position yourself as a leading organisation within your skill sector.
- Recognition as an official Have a Go provider.
- Extensive networking opportunities.
- Access to our exclusive guest lounge.
- Tickets to The Skills Show opening and closing ceremonies.
- Tickets to The Skills Show welcome dinner.
- 50m² carpeted floor space, power (up to 500W), carpets and lighting.
- Complimentary parking during the event.