For schools and colleges
Explore jobs, skills and careers in an exciting and interactive environment
Free to attend, WorldSkills UK LIVE is packed with careers advice and skills activities across a huge range of sectors. Offering a wide selection of options, careers and pathways there’s something to suit every student.
Why WorldSkills UK LIVE?
- One stop shop – careers advice, skills activities, local and national companies, training organisations and colleges.
- Hundreds of great career ideas to explore, including jobs of the future.
- Information and advice on all routes into jobs, from apprenticeships to university.
- Travel bursaries available
- Free entry and coach parking.
- Risk assessments are available for download
Who is it for?
- Suitable for students from year 7 upwards of all academic abilities.
Helping you deliver careers advice
- Teacher and Parents Hub (formerly The Staff Room) – a space for teachers at the show to gather career resources, network and attend seminars to help you deliver careers advice.
- Career resources – download free resources and career talk films for the classroom. Find out more.
"The event introduces young people to careers and futures that you couldn’t normally show them in the classroom." - Huw Dann, Representative from Winstanley Community College, Leicester
"The event is valuable to any teacher because it gives us an insight on what is available and what career options our children can have in the future." - Sergio Matias, Head of Geography and Head of Languages, Woodland Middle School, Bedfordshire
"The event opens their eyes as to what’s available...it’s really beneficial." - Richard Keay, PE Teacher, City of Birmingham School, The Bridge Centre
"The event introduces young people to careers and futures that you couldn’t normally show them in the classroom." - Richard Keay, PE Teacher, City of Birmingham School, The Bridge Centre
"As a teacher, I find the event very valuable because it helps the students see what we’re teaching them in the classroom and helps them to relate that to the real world." - Ciaran Kelly, Lead Science Teacher, Grimsby Academy
Teacher and Parents Hub (formerly The Staff Room)
Dedicated space and resources for parents, teachers and careers professionals in help to support young people.