Sponsor or Exhibit at The Skills Show
Be part of the nation’s largest skills and careers event!
The Skills Show is held over three days at the NEC Birmingham.
The show brings together up to 80,000 young people with business, government, education - and your organisation. It hosts and promotes a diverse range of sectors, from engineering and construction, business and IT, to hospitality and creative arts.
See the benefits of being involved with The Skills Show
Why you should be involved
Our unique winning formula provides hands-on experiences which inspire young people to consider apprenticeships, explore skills and vocational pathways. The Show aims to motivate them to find out more about the world of work – and your organisation.
- Show your commitment to apprenticeships and vocational skills at the nation’s biggest careers event.
- Reach tens of thousands of young people and adults aged 11-24, as well as teachers, parents and careers guidance professionals.
- Advertise career opportunities and recruit the best young talent.
- Raise the profile of your organisation and sector.
- Network with over 200 partners and sponsors.
We offer a range of options for getting involved with The Skills Show.
- Download Skills Show stats and opportunities overview
- View the full range of opportunities we offer
For us, The Skills Show is a great opportunity to engage with a wide variety of different students and perhaps some students that wouldn’t particularly consider a career in accountancy.
The show is a fabulous place to be. It is vital to inform young people about vocational skills and apprenticeships and The Skills Show is a crucial opportunity to tell young people and their teachers what these are.
The Skills Show is a really great opportunity for us to talk about the range of career opportunities there are in health and across the NHS.
Health Education England
Apprentices are absolutely essential for Jaguar Land Rover. We’re therefore very committed to apprentice recruitment and events like The Skills Show are absolutely fundamental to being able to come and inspire people to consider us as an employer,
Jaguar Land Rover
The Skills Show is such a great opportunity. Other organisations would be mad to miss it. They get to see and speak to so many different students, and to inspire them into whatever industry they represent.