Get involved - employers
Training the next generation of young workers has become of paramount importance as the UK’s skills gap widens
Download our case studies: The Case for Skills Competitions: Employers
If the UK is to compete internationally and attract global investment, the nation’s workforce will need to be trained to international standards. Each competition presents a series of tests, designed by industry experts, which focus on the highest UK and International standards.
Apprentices from across the country register with WorldSkills UK, for free, to compete against other like-minded individuals in their specialist skill.
WorldSkills UK Competitions will:
- Boost your long term business performance
- Teach your apprentice to work efficiently under pressure
- Highlight your organisations commitment to raising standards in work based learning.
- Raise your apprentice’s standards to an international level
- Transform your apprentice’s skill set
This is why businesses return to WorldSkills UK time and time again, entering new apprentices with the aim of boosting productivity and empowering the next generation of skilled workers.
WorldSkills UK Competitions inspire future generations to be ambitious in their pursuit for excellence, while equipping them with life-long, world-class skills. These talented individuals will be key in helping UK businesses compete on the global stage.