Nail technicians have creative flair for nail enhancements.
This competition focuses on the roles and tasks of the Nail Technician and carrying out tasks which reflect current trends within the nail industry.
- This is an individual competition
- Up to 3 entries per campus/site per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies (these can be found in the Tools section below) and have achieved a full Level 2 Nail Diploma qualification within the last two years and/or are enrolled in an appropriate programme of study towards Level 3 or Level 4
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to submit a photographic entry for initial assessment, further information coming soon.
- Shortlisted competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
- Download the competition overview and pre-competition activity pack from the Tools section to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation.
Coleg Cambria is the competition organising partner for the Nail Technician competition.