Inclusive Skills: Catering
This Competition will test competitor’s knowledge and skills in the following areas: health and safety, hygiene, knife skills, use of equipment, presentation skills and knowledge of flavour combinations.
- Competitors must be 16 years of age or over
- Competitors must be must be working at Entry Level 2 qualification
- This is an individual Competition
- Two competitors per organisation can enter
Steps to taking part in this skills Competition
- Register to enter this Competition from Friday 8 March until 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019, further details will be released soon
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
- Download the competition brief to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation
Heats, dates and venues
|More information to follow|