Inclusive Skills: Software Solutions for Business
This Competition assesses the skills and abilities of competitors using Microsoft software.
WorldSkills UK: Inclusive Skills, IT Software Solutions for Business Competitions focus on all the essential requirements for embarking on a career working with Microsoft software in the IT department of any organisation.
This Competition tests competitors’ knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook during the regional qualifiers and the full Microsoft Office suite in the National Final.
- Competitors must be 16 years of age or over
- This is an individual Competition
- 6 entries per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competences listed in the overview and must be working towards a Level 1 qualification or have achieved it within 6 months of the Competition registration opening in March 2019
Steps to taking part in this skills Competition
- Register to enter this competition from Friday 8 March until 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
Heats, dates and venues
For further information contact us