The Inclusive Skills Basic Woodworking competition is for learners working towards a career in woodworking. Woodworkers prepare, cut, fit and assemble wood for things such as building frameworks, doors, and windows on both commercial and residential projects.
The Inclusive Skills competitions have been created to showcase the skills of students of learning difficulties and build links between further education colleges (specialist and mainstream), work-based learning providers and employers across the country.
The competition has been designed to reflect the skills which compromise woodwork.
- This is an individual competition
- There is no limit to the number of entries per organisation
- Participants must have learning and support needs
- Participants may be asked to provide accreditation and/or RARPA based evidence of participants’ level and specific learning and support needs.
How can you take part
- Register to enter this competition
- Competitors will be invitied to participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2020 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this competition.